Le 24 mai 2016, 08:29 dans Humeurs • 0
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) that is radio frequency identification technology, is a comprehensive application of automatic identification technology and technology radio frequency communication technology, is a non-contact automatic identification technology.In recent years, RFID has attracted the attention of domestic and foreign libraries.
RFID consists of electronic tags (Tag), reader (Reader) and related applications (Application System) composed of. RFID is an application of the electromagnetic spectrum, non-contact, non-visual, highly reliable way to deliver network-specific identification information. RFID library management system in the field, updating the traditional bar code technology and security mechanisms, accelerate the process of automated library management, but also for the construction of digital libraries provide a hardware platform.
1. management automation
RFID "smart collection system" includes a librarian service system, chip conversion systems, self-charging system, self-help books are also systems, inventory collection systems, detection systems and a series of automated channel management system. Each book are affixed RFID tag, RFID inspection machine to be installed at the exit of the library.When someone left the library when you carry is not checked against RFID tags books or other media, RFID inspection machine will sound an alarm. If someone tries to take away the books to avoid the alarm, then you can still track library books, which will be classified in the same place.
2. The advanced mode of service
(1) the reader into the library, the first case of books can be retrieved on the self-service equipment. Library is self-help, readers will pick a good book in the library before the automatic machine, and pay their own "card", the machine will automatically scan and then print out the library slip. Just when the book is also the book on the book drop automatically "letter to mouth" place, the system will automatically identify and deal with books. In the library and also part of the book, the staff time involved very little.
(2) counter workstation can simultaneously handle borrowing books work, and can deal with other more complex tasks, such as: renew, fines and other operations.
(3) outside the library self-check system 24 hours a day. Reading, electronic data Find electronic books and journals are very convenient.
(4) RFID detection system stable door (from the environment).
(5) the collection inventory, inventory collections librarians simply handheld system on the sliding shelves to read, count time is very short, the original need to work a few people a few months, a half a day to complete, at the same time You can not easily find shelves or disorder books, saving manpower and material resources, so that employees have more time to provide readers help or add more services.
RFID electronic tag than the bar code has more advantages:
(1) Information can be updated: After printing the bar code can not be changed, RFID electronic tags can not limit the number of new, modify or delete data stored in its label.
(2) to facilitate information legible: barcode reader at close range and there is no object under the barrier, to make scanning light source in order to distinguish the bar code reading, RFID tags as long as the radio wave range, can transmit signals.
(3) Data storage capacity: one-dimensional bar code is 50 bytes, the largest storage capacity for storing two-dimensional bar 2-3000 bytes; RFID tag maximum capacity can reach several megabytes.
(4) Reusable: Barcode With the end of life and the end product; RFID tag itself because the information can be updated, it can be reused.
(5) scanning speed, several data can be read at the same time: a bar code reader can only read a single bar code data; RFID tag identifier tag can recognize five different times.
(6) security is good: RFID tag reading aspect Jie password protection, a high degree of safety protection measures to make it difficult to be forged.
(7) Durability: traditional paper or plastic material barcode sometimes due to rain or moisture process and handling damage incurred is difficult to identify. RFID has reused hundreds of thousands or even millions of times more than the characteristics of the material can also be placed in a more hostile environment, and therefore more durable, more natural cost savings over barcodes.
(8) Small size: the traditional magnetic bar code is limited volume, not embedded in the smaller items. RFID is not, it can be hidden in a variety of mini-volume items inside.